Blog
16 Feb

Paper Swag

• By: Jackie
  • Posted: Friday 16th February 2018

A catch up with Paul from G.F Smith left me with lots of beautiful paper to drool over!

Read more
16 Feb

The Sleepover

• By: Nicky
  • Posted: Friday 16th February 2018

Two excited boys and a slightly bemused/excited wee pug staying overnight. What could possibly be better?

Read more
9 Feb

WTF is SEO (and what to do with it)

• By: Julie
  • Posted: Friday 9th February 2018

When did you last update your site? Is it still relevant? Can your business be found online for terms you want people to find you for? Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) has been around now for years. But, WTF is it, and how do we make it work for our SMEs?

Read more
5 Feb

Wot I iz bin up to

• By: Liam
  • Posted: Monday 5th February 2018

Things I have been doing, such as, Minecraft, watching YouTube videos about the Z80 processor, and in South Africa and in the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children.

Read more
8 Jan

2018 won’t suck! Here's why... My top 5 goals

• By: Steven
  • Posted: Monday 8th January 2018

I cannot allow 2018 to suck! As the fog cleared from my over-indulgent festive break, I became aware of the emptiness in my life - work, kids, Netflix, wine… This year has to be different. It is time to make a positive change and take back responsibility. Here's what I'm going to do...

Read more
5 Jan

Christmas! food! food! more food!

• By: Gyoza
  • Posted: Friday 5th January 2018

I love Christmas, I hate my human put a costume on me on the Christmas morning to take photos, but I still love Christmas. Why? Because I can eat lot tasty food! My human gave me turkey, stuffing and roast potatoes, and my human's friends gave me cakes and sweeties. I wish everyday is Christmas! when next Christmas is coming?

Read more